Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
REal fatafat that is very quick...special for those lazy nights !
- 2 -3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- black pepper
- 4 -5 leaves mint, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Put tomatoes, onion, garlic, mint and celery in microwave bowl with 2 cups of water.
- Microwave for 7 minutes.
- Cool and blend the same.
- Adjust the consistency to your preference here.
- Now add butter, salt and pepper powder.
- Microwave for 5 more minutes.