1/3 Photos of Fat Free (Almost!) Banana Bread
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I know, I know, this site certainly doesn't need another banana bread recipe...but this is truly a wonderful, moist, nearly fat-free loaf. There's just the fat in the eggs, and you could probably substitute Egg-Beaters (although I've never tried it). Even my "why do we have to eat healthy" family love it....and they all swear to hate any baked goods made with whole wheat flour!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Mix applesauce, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- 4Add flour and baking soda, mix well.
- 5Add bananas and sour cream till blended.
- 6Pour into loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes.
- 7Note: If you don't have enough banana to measure 1 cup, use additional applesauce for the balance.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free (Almost!) Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 43.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g