Cook1 hr 10 mins
I know, I know, this site certainly doesn't need another banana bread recipe...but this is truly a wonderful, moist, nearly fat-free loaf. There's just the fat in the eggs, and you could probably substitute Egg-Beaters (although I've never tried it). Even my "why do we have to eat healthy" family love it....and they all swear to hate any baked goods made with whole wheat flour!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix applesauce, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda, mix well.
- Add bananas and sour cream till blended.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes.
- Note: If you don't have enough banana to measure 1 cup, use additional applesauce for the balance.