Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick dinner that you don't have to cook the macaroni ahead. This is from Razzle Dazzle Recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package spaghetti sauce mix
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups ziti pasta or 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- cheese, shredded
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add tomato paste, water, seasoning mix, onions, green peppers, and macaroni.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese.
This was ok. Needed an additional spice or flavor, not sure what. Would make again in a pinch as fast and filling. Thanks!
Added some hot peppers for some heat. Yum!
Very simple and tasty! I used ziti pasta. I did add a few more seasonings, but we really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing! Made for Gimme 5 tag.