Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found online; was orginally posted by Better Homes and Gardens.
Make and share this Fast Fajita Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces beef flank steak or 12 ounces sirloin steaks or 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 (8 inch) spinach or 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion (1 small)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green sweet pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato (1 medium)
- 2 tablespoons bottled reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup bottled salsa or 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream (optional)
- If desired, partially freeze beef for easier slicing.
- If using steak, trim fat from meat.
- Cut beef or chicken into bite-size strips.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil.
- Heat in a 350 degree F oven about 10 minutes or until heated through Meanwhile, heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add meat, onion, and green pepper; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until desired doneness for steak or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from heat. Drain well.
- Stir in tomato and salad dressing.
- To serve, fill warm tortillas with meat mixture. Roll up tortillas.
- Serve with cheese, salsa and, if desired, sour cream.
This is a great recipe that you can make in no time. I also added a red onion for some extra color, slicing it and the other vegetables very thin. I'll make this one again. Made for Please Review My Recipe 2010 tag game