1/2 Photos of Fast, Easy Chicken in Salsa with Zucchini
Jenny Sanders's Note:
Great for those days when you stagger home from work and need dinner on the table fifteen minutes ago. So simple I'm a little embarrassed to call it a recipe. Tasty AND low fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken breast pieces into 2 or 3 fingers.
- 2Trim the ends from the zucchini, and cut them in quarters lengthwise.
- 3Clean and quarter the mushrooms.
- 4Saute the chicken in the oil until lightly browned on both sides, then add the zucchini and saute it until lightly browned on all sides.
- 5Add the mushrooms, cook a minute or two more until they are softened.
- 6Add the salsa and heat through.
- 7As you are cooking the vegetables, keep turning the chicken in the pan to ensure it too is cooked through.
- 8Serve over cous-cous for the fastest dinner, or with noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast, Easy Chicken in Salsa with Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 866.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 31.2 g