Recipe by emac 72
This is a meatless variation that came from a Weight Watchers meeting. One cup is only one point! It is filling and just spicy enough. It can be made in a crock pot or on the stovetop. Do not drain any of the ingredients listed.
- 1 (48 ounce) jardeluxe mixed beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (2 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty beans, tomatoes, and corn into large pot over medium heat, or crockpot set on med/high.
- Stir in water.
- Sprinkle seasoning packets on top and mix well.
- Cover and heat, stirring occasionally until hot.
- Top with corn chips or shredded cheese if desired.