Recipe by Nado2003
I'm allergic to nuts, peanuts and seeds, so I cannot eat almost all processed chips because they are made with oil made from nuts or seeds (sunflower, palm etc...). I came up with this to satisfy my salty chip cravings.
- 1 bunch kale, remove center stem, tear into 2-inch pieces
- sea salt, to taste
- canola cooking spray
- reynolds non-stick aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with Reynolds Non-Stick foil and then spray with canola oil. If you don't have non stick foil, use regular foil with a little more oil spray.
- Place 2" kale pieces in single layer, do not overlap.
- Spray lightly with oil.
- Salt, to taste. (go easy).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until crispy. Check after 8 minutes. Time will depend on the size of your kale pieces and how curly.
- I try to lay my pieces out flat.
- I wait until I see a spot or two of brown on the thin or small pieces.
- Remove and enjoy.