Prep 8 mins
Cook 45 mins
This Italian dish is really delicious and tasty yet amazingly quick and simple to prepare. I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't like spending too long in the kitchen!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- 2⁄3 cup salad dressing (olive oil & vinegar)
- 1 medium lemon
- 3 -4 tomatoes
- 250 g feta cheese
- salt and pepper
- pasta noodles (optional)
- Place 3 clean breasts of chicken in glass dish.
- Prepare dressing with olive oil (and/or other tasty oils such as walnut oil), vinegar (I recommend Balsamic vinegar), salt & pepper and any other seasoning you may like.
- Add to dressing 1 squeezed lemon and pour all over chicken.
- On top of chicken place tomato in slices.
- On top of tomato place Feta in slices.
- Cook in oven at 175°C/ 350°F for about 45 minutes to an hour (test yourself).
- I recommend serving it with pasta noodles.
Salam alaikum I just wanted to mention that you should look into Balsamic vinegar being haram as it is made from wine grapes. I tried to send a private message about this but it says you are not accepting them. Ma'asalama, Another sister revert.
This was delicious and took about 15 mins. to prepare. Definitely a keeper. Thank you. Ellie
Yum! This was FAST, SIMPLE & very DELICIOUS....thanks for a great tasting midweek meal :)