Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tasty and simple chicken breast recipe that I often made on work nights. Leaving the skin on or off is a matter of preference. You could also try boneless breasts; just decrease the cooking time.
- Place chicken in flat pan lined with foil and sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle with onion powder (not onion salt), then with granulated beef bouillon, and then the parsley flakes.
- Top with a generous chunk or chunks of butter.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 60-75 minutes or until tender. Check after 60 minutes.
- Baste occasionally while baking and before serving.
I cooked this on the stove top instead of the oven and we all enjoyed this. I had four boneless chicken breasts I had pulled for dinner, so used those. I sprayed my pan with Pam but didn't add the butter, but did include all the other ingredients. We all enjoyed this and it was really easy to make.
This is a very easy recipe to cut down to size. LOL. I made 2 boneless breast halves, with skin (which turned out brown and crispy). Thanks for a great work night meal! Made and enjoyed for PAC Spring '09.
I did use boneless breasts and olive oil and decreased the baking time accordingly. Simple and delicious. Great work night recipe.