Top Review by CountryLady
This is an easy & filling breakfast to make when you have a hungry crew of guys working on an outdoor project like a deck or a retaining wall. My husband said that it was just like being back on the farm in Manitoba Canada!!! Thanx Sue!
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 cups cooked diced peeled potatoes
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup diced smoked ham
- 1⁄2 cup cooked crumbled pork sausage
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage; drain all fat, and set aside.
- Cook onion in pan, add bacon, and ham and sausage and heat through; remove from heat.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs; mix in the parsley and seasonings.
- Pour eggs into a greased ovenproof casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until eggs in center are set.
- Cut into pieces to serve.