Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 cups cooked diced peeled potatoes
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup diced smoked ham
- 1⁄2 cup cooked crumbled pork sausage
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage; drain all fat, and set aside.
- Cook onion in pan, add bacon, and ham and sausage and heat through; remove from heat.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs; mix in the parsley and seasonings.
- Pour eggs into a greased ovenproof casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until eggs in center are set.
- Cut into pieces to serve.
This is an easy & filling breakfast to make when you have a hungry crew of guys working on an outdoor project like a deck or a retaining wall. My husband said that it was just like being back on the farm in Manitoba Canada!!! Thanx Sue!
The was great tasting complete breakfast pulling all the best breakfast treats together in one dish. This has something for everyone. I forwarded this one back home!