minnie chef's Note:
A simple bowtie or spiral pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes, english spinach, pine nuts. Regular fresh spinach is fine, too.
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb farfalle pasta or 1 lb spiral pasta
- 3 spring onions
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 lb english spinach, stalks trimmed and cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1Cook pasta and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 2Trim spring onions and chop finely. Add to pasta with tomatoes, spinach, pine nuts, oregano.
- 3To make dressing: combine oil, red pepper, garlic, salt and pepper in a small, screw-top jar and shake until combined. Pour over salad, toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farfalle Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g