Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple bowtie or spiral pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes, english spinach, pine nuts. Regular fresh spinach is fine, too.
- 1 lb farfalle pasta or 1 lb spiral pasta
- 3 spring onions
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 lb english spinach, stalks trimmed and cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large salad bowl.
- Trim spring onions and chop finely. Add to pasta with tomatoes, spinach, pine nuts, oregano.
- To make dressing: combine oil, red pepper, garlic, salt and pepper in a small, screw-top jar and shake until combined. Pour over salad, toss and serve.