Farfalle Tuna Salad
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) cans light chunk tuna in water, rinsed, drained and flaked
- 14 1⁄2 ounces farfalle pasta (Barilla plus multi-grain pasta)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup seeded diced cucumber
- 1⁄3 - 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 fire roasted red pepper, minced
- 1 cup canola mayonnaise, cholesterol free
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in salted boil water for 9 minutes add peas for 1 minute and drain well.
- Meanwhile place remaining ingredients in a large bowl tossing to blend.
- Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Garnish with parsley sprig.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!