Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great appetizer. For hot appetizers, broil on a foil lined baking sheet just before serving. You can use low fat versions of the ingredients if desired.
- 8 slices French bread, 3/4-inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, from jar, drained and minced
- Toast bread and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine ricotta, cream cheese, yogurt and parmesan until smooth.
- Stir in scallions and peppers.
- Spread about 1 TBS spread on toasted bread.
- Serve at room temperature.