Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a wonderful baked bean recipe. My best friend, Debra, made it for a surprise party she gave for my birthday! Everybody loved it!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork & beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby lima beans
- 1 lb bacon (cut in small pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup catsup
- mustard (optional)
- Brown ground beef, bacon and onion; drain.
- Drain lima beans and kidney beans.
- Mix all ingredients well and place in oblong baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 50 minutes.