Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great for when you need a quick sugar/chocolate/peanut butter fix and not a lot of time! Delicious too! Total time = 5 minutes!!!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter (or chunky!)
- 3 -3 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- Mix margarine, sugar, cocoa powder, and milk in sauce pan.
- Turn heat on to medium-medium high.
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil.
- Stirring constantly, let mixture boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Take off heat.
- Mix in peanut butter and vanilla extract and make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Add in oats and mix.
- Scoop out spoonfuls of cookie mixture onto waxed paper and let cool.