Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Be careful, it can pack quite a blow, especially if you add more vodka, as suggested. This is a sweet drink, so cheep Andre "pink" champagne or any other sparkling wine will do. I would recommend using a good brand of vodka, then potency adjustments are less noticeable.
- 1 package cherry Kool-Aid
- 1 package strawberry Kool-Aid
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts ice
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 1 1⁄2 cups white rum
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 bottle champagne
- Mix Kool-Aid, juice, lemonade, sugar, and water.
- Add booze and ice cubes and let cool.
- Add champange and ginger ale before serving.
- Adjust punch to party mood with more vodka.
A real hit at holiday parties. I like to use cherry vodka. YUM!