Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This really does have a lovely spicy flavor. The honey adds a little extra depth, too. Try it with apples and grapes--you could even use it as a fruit salad dressing! Prep time is chill time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 pinch allspice
- Beat the cream cheese in a small bowl until very smooth and creamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, cover tightly and refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Serve chilled.
Yum yum! What is not to like? Made this for a Fall themed baby shower, to serve with honey crisp apple slices and red and green grapes. My guests loved it.
I love this with apples and grapes. It's a perfect fall dish.
This was very good. It was extremely fast and easy to make with a food processor. I didn't even have to wait for the cream cheese to soften. I cut up some apples and set it out for a house full of teenagers who thoroughly enjoyed it.