Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
These chops take a while cooking, depending on the thickness, but it is worth the wait.
- 59.14 ml white wine (Resiling)
- 236.59 ml water
- 9.85 ml chicken bouillon
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 4 pork chops (center cut, bone-in, or thick cut will work)
- 226.79 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 177.44 ml milk
- 236.59 ml cooked brown rice
- Place wine, water, bouillon and seasoning in frying pan over medium heat just until boiling.
- Add pork chops.
- Reduce heat to low and lightly simmer for approximately 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Drain liquid and add mushroom soup and milk.
- Turn up to medium heat and stir until well combined.
- Add pork chops and bring to a boil.
- Serve over rice.
What a great way to prepare pork chops. We loved this recipe, the pork was terrific; flavorful, tender and delicious, smothered in a lovely mushroom sauce. I served the pork chops with a savory potato dish. Thanks for sharing your recipe which resulted in a lovely meal. Made for Fall Pac 2012