Recipe by Dib's
This is a copycat recipe from the Falafel Hut. Pretty good recipe, my daughter loves it!
- 1 cup rice
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 bunches fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 (16 ounce) jar grape leaves
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except grape leaves and sliced toamto.
- Spread out 1 grape leaf and spoon 1 T.
- of stuffing in center.
- Roll, closing ends.
- Layer in a pot lined with the reserved tomato slices.
- Pour juices from stuffing over layered grape leaves.
- Cook for 1 1/2 hours over low heat.