Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great recipe for the holidays but is also great any time of the year.
Make and share this Fabulous Apple Pie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Thoroughly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Melt margarine, remove from heat and blend with sugar and egg.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla, apples and pecans.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Very easy and very tasty. Did not use pecans, nutmeg and cloves and only used egg whites, but it still came out great! Thanks for posting.
I've made this cake a pretty good number of times and we love it. The only ingredient I omit is the nutmeg; I use a bit more cinnamon instead. We love it!