- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) canof bush chili hot beans
- 1 can of campbells condensed chili beef soup
- 1 pint tomato juice or 1 pint canned tomato (crushed)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (add more for your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper in skillet.
- Drain off liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- This will yield about 6 servings.
- Double soup and beans for large crowds.
- You need not add any spices.
- The spices in the Chili Hot Beans and the Soup are sufficient.