Recipe by Recipewrestler
I was one of the winners in Sargento's "Simply the Best" Cheese recipes contest with this one. They have now published it, along with other winners, on a special set of recipe cards.
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 12 ounces four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb shredded barbecued pork
- 1 cup salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 12" pizza pan with non-stick spray.
- Unroll pizza dough and press onto pan.
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven about six minutes, or until crust just starts to brown.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cheese onto crust.
- Combine barbecue pork and salsa in medium bowl; spread evenly over crust.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Put back in oven and bake nine more minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.