Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This a family favorite. This is an easy filling enjoyable meal that kids and adults will love. Great with your favorite bread! (It's a keeper!)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 -6 potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons flour, mixed with the water
- In pressure cooker: Add oil, onion and chicken, brown over med/high heat 5-10 min.
- Add the rest of ingredients, (Except green beans and flour).
- Cook with rocker slowly rocking for 8 minutes.
- Cool pressure cooker in cold running water, until pressure drops.
- Add green beens, and flour mixture, let it on low boil for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
I tried this recipe and found it to be very quick and easy and it uses ingredients that I have on hand. It was a hit with my picky teens and my husband so it is a keeper with us too! Thanks for sharing your recipe Ron.
This was so good! I added a little bit of crushed red pepper for a kick. Thanks for posting :-)
When i came on here looking for a chicken stew recipe it was hard to decide which one to try as alot of them looked good . Decided on yours and was not disapointed. Sure was great tasting and sure filled that empty spot LOL. Thanks.