Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
By the Editors of Easy Home Cooking Magazine. Nice bar cookies that would be great for bake sales, school functions, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Press dough into prepared pan.
- Bake 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of marshmallow creme and peanut butter over hot cookie base.
- Bake 1 minute.
- Carefully spread marshmallow creme and peanut butter over cookie base.
- Sprinkle with cereal and chocolate pieces. Bake 7 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.