Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such a great cookie!!! It has something for everyone in it. Don't look if you are an Atkins guru or you might go into shock.
- Cream butter, oil, and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients in order given.
- Stir in coconut, candy, chips, and nuts.
- Drpo on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minute.
- Cool on cookie rack.
Editing to add 3/27/10: I made these again today and they were just WONDERFUL!! I used the oatmeal, coconut, and some semi-sweet chocolate chips... PERFECT little cookies! THANKS -------------------------- SO yummy!!! I love this recipe and will be using it often! I used butterscotch chips instead of M&Ms because I was trying to clear out my freezer of all these chips I'd stockpiled. :) It was awesome! Everyone who tried them loved them too! Thanks!