Recipe by l0ve2c00k
This recipe is adapted from a recipe found on a Goya bean can. I did it a little more hearthy to fit my toddlers needs (i.e. meat). Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pink beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans
- 1 (20 ounce) jar mild salsa
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 (12 ounce) cans chicken
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- mixed greens
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pan, add olive oil, garlic and onions. Saute until onions are tender.
- Add beans, tomatoes, and chicken.
- Season with salt, pepper, and cilantro.
- Cook in medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Serve on top of bed of greens.
- Top with cheese and sour cream.