Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagefavorite yellow cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 cups blueberries (you may use fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread pineapple in a lightly buttered 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix, blueberries and sugar.
- Drizzle with butter and top with pecans.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until bubbly.