Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tender chicken Breasts in a fruit sauce.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 whole green onions
- 4 fresh peaches
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 honeydew
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot chili pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 ounce olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- season chicken breast's salt pepper.
- dredge in flour both sides.
- in hot pan cook chicken breast until brown.
- remove from pan and set aside.
- add some olive oil and cook galic and green onions.
- add the fruit reduce it until almost all liquid is disloved add white wine.
- and sour cream and the half and half return breast into pan let stew for 20 min on low heat or until it becomes a thick sauce.
Im going to try this recipe, but i don't know how much recommended chicken or if its bone in or boneless. I'm going to use boneless.......