1/5 Photos of Essex County Chicken Breast Bounty
Tender chicken Breasts in a fruit sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1season chicken breast's salt pepper.
- 2dredge in flour both sides.
- 3in hot pan cook chicken breast until brown.
- 4remove from pan and set aside.
- 5add some olive oil and cook galic and green onions.
- 6add the fruit reduce it until almost all liquid is disloved add white wine.
- 7and sour cream and the half and half return breast into pan let stew for 20 min on low heat or until it becomes a thick sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Essex County Chicken Breast Bounty
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.5
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 695.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g