1/4 Photos of Essential Dry Rub for Ribs
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
It is so easy to throw these spices together, store in a tight fitting shaker lid, and refrigerate. Rub this Dry Rub on pork baby back ribs and marinate over night. Many raves!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a shaker jar with lid.
- 2Apply dry rub liberally to rinsed and dried baby back ribs (membrane removed of course) covering completely.
- 3Refrigerate overnight.
- 4Reserve any left over for up to 3 months in a sealed container.
- 5For that real “wood cooked” barbecue flavor we recommend plank cooking the ribs.
- 6Soak a cedar plank in water for at least 30 minutes; place on the grill over low or indirect heat.
- 7Cook the ribs slow and low until they are tender.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Essential Dry Rub for Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.7
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 203.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g