Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the perfect accompaniement to Baked Ham and it is just as good to eat the leftovers cold. This was handed down to me by my Grandmother and I have taken this to many a holiday dinner.
- 6 cups bread, cubed with the crusts cut off
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- Cream sugar, butter and eggs till foamy.
- Fold in bread cubes.
- Add pineapple with juice and stir in easy.
- Place all in a 13 x 9 in pan.