Baked Ham Steak With Pineapple
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ham steaks
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple rings
- brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice ham into thick slices.
- Place the ham steak in a shallow ovenproof pan and place the pineapple slices on top. Pour the pineapple juice over all.
- Place the ham steak in the oven and bake for 20 minutes (uncovered).
- After 20 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and turn the oven up to broil.
- Baste the ham with the pan juices. Sprinkle a little brown sugar over the pineapple slices and dust with cinnamon.
- Return to oven and broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until the pineapple is lightly browned. Serve each ham steak with a pineapple slice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!