Recipe by Michele #3
This is great for the holiday season, and when everyone is sick and tired of Turkey and stuffing.
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can pork and beans, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely grated American cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a nonstick skillet, cook beef and 1/4 cup onions for 5 minutes at medium high.
- Stir often until beef is lightly browned.
- Stir in sauce, chili powder and salt.
- Bring to simmer.
- Stir in beans and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn into chafing dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, olives and rest of onion.
- Serve with taco chips.