- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons sugar (divided in half)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon (divided in half)
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup Smart Balance Omega Plus
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut the apples in halves and core. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp cinnamon and 1 Tbsp sugar and bake in a 8x8 cake pan for 30 min on 350 degrees (or until soft). Cut the apples into small chunks.
- Mix all other ingredients. Add apples and mix.
- Drop cookies onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 18 minutes or until just turning brown.