Recipe by Audrey M
Another great recipe from my mother-in-law adapted from Weight Watcher's. I calculate the points at 6.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter margarine
- 12 slices cinnamon-swirl bread, toasted (low-calory)
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, beat milk, egg, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon with a wire whisk; set aside.
- In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 Tablespoon of"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spread over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, dip 1/2 of bread slices into milk mixture and place on griddle.
- Cook 5 minutes or until golden brown turning once.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- In a small saucepan, melt remaining 2 Tablespoons of"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spread with jam until smooth.
- Serve with Toast.