Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
From a Hershey's newsletter.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup hershey's milk chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour and brown sugar in large bowl. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until fine crumbs form (a few large crumbs may remain). Press mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans over crust.
- Prepare TOFFEE TOPPING: Combine 2/3 cup butter and 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar in small saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue boiling, stirring constantly, 30 seconds. Use immediately. Drizzle evenly over pecans and crust.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until topping is bubbly and golden; remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle milk chocolate chips evenly over top; press gently onto surface. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 36 bars.
I have a cookbook that this recipe is in. I made it for the first time for New Years and they are to die for!! I also finely chopped pecans and sprinkled them over the melted chocolate. Nice finishing touch. It is so easy too. Try them