1/1 Photo of Endive with Goat Cheese, Fig and Honey-Glazed Pecans
susie cooks's Note:
A great appetizer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss pecan halves with 2 tbl honey, place on sheetpan and bake at 350 for 4 minutes.
- 2Stir and bake 4 minutes longer until shiny.
- 3Make 36 quenelles from goat cheese with demitasse spoons.
- 4Place port and remaining honey in saucepan, cook over low heat until reduced by half and is thick and syrupy.
- 5About 5 minutes.
- 6If using dried figs, reconstitute in 3 tbl warm water and 2 tbl port for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Endive with Goat Cheese, Fig and Honey-Glazed Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (974 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 32.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: