smoked salmon and endive
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh dill, plus some sprigs for garnish
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- fresh ground pepper
- 4 heads Belgian endive
- 8 ounces good quality smoked salmon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- mix cream cheese with next 5 ingredients.
- separate endive into leaves.
- spread cheese mixture on the base end of the endive, top with pieces of salmon.
- arrange on a platter, garnish with dill sprigs.
Join The Conversation