1/1 Photo of Endive and Apple Salad
Elegant, crispy and light salad with a slight tang of blue cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash endive, pat dry, trim ends, and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-wide slivers.
- 2Rinse, core, and thinly slice apple lengthwise.
- 3In a large bowl, mix honey, vinegar, and oil.
- 4Add endive, apple, pecans, and blue cheese and mix gently to coat.
- 5Add salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Endive and Apple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 255.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: