Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Elegant, crispy and light salad with a slight tang of blue cheese.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 heads Belgian endive
- 1 sweet apple, such as Fuji
- 1⁄3 cup pecan halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Wash endive, pat dry, trim ends, and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-wide slivers.
- Rinse, core, and thinly slice apple lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, mix honey, vinegar, and oil.
- Add endive, apple, pecans, and blue cheese and mix gently to coat.
- Add salt to taste.
Yum yum! I couldn't find Belgian endive, so used baby romaine and put them all together. Love the sweet with the bitter, Delicious salad! Thanks! Made for PRMR game.