Honestly, it's your typical enchiladas (kinda) with a few of my twists and kicks in there. I fixed this for my husband for the first time last night, and he said it is way better than anything you find in a restaurant somewhere. Thanks, baby!! You can take away some of hte cheese and/or cut this in half. This recipe made enough for us to have it twice and lunch. You can EASILY half this recipe, and adjust the cheese for your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Brown Ground beef and chopped onion.
- 22.Drain well.
- 33.Mix in black beans 2 cups of colby jack (or whatever cheese you choose), and 1/4 of the can of enchilada sauce.
- 44.Warm the tortillas about 15 - 30 seconds in the microwave so that they will roll without tearing.
- 5While warming the tortillas, grease a large glass baking dish (I use 2).
- 65.Spoon the mixture into a tortilla and roll it like a burrito but with open ends.
- 76.Place the enchilada seam side down in the dish and repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have used up all of the mixture.
- 87. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce and the salsa over the enchiladas, and spread it so it mostly covers everything.
- 98, Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top.
- 10Bake in the oven on 375 for about 20 minutes (until thoroughly heated). I usually let it rest about 10 minutes or so after coming out of the oven.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchildadas We Love a Lotta!!! (VERY Cheesy)
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 751.9
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.4 mg
- Sodium 1939.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 45.9 g