Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on Taste of Home. This recipe is amazing! I love the fresh ingredients mixed with the hot casserole. Such a great combo.
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the salsa, beans, dressing, taco seasoning and cumin. Place three tortillas in a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with half of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before topping with lettuce, tomato and cilantro.