1/2 Photos of Emeril's Quick King Cake
This is an easy quick way of making King Cake. This is good recipe. Try it and see what you think!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After opening the can of crescent rolls, unroll in one piece. With your fingers, press seams together to form one piece of dough.
- 2Mix together butter and cinnamon, gently spread over the dough.
- 3Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Drop teaspoons over the top of the dough. Drop teaspoonfuls of pie filling (cherry, blueberry or peach) over the dough as you did the cream cheese.
- 4Starting on the long end, carefully roll the dough, horizontally, with the filling and cream cheese inside. Insert plastic baby at any place within the dough.
- 5Place on baking pan with the seam side down in a circle, pinching the ends together.
- 6Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7While the cake is baking, use the food coloring to dye the sugar.
- 8When cake is cool, pour icing over the top of the cake. Sprinkle with the colored sugar, alternating the three colors as you go around the circle.
- 9For icing: Combine 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp water until smooth.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Quick King Cake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 819.7
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.5 mg
- Sodium 675.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 72.2 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: