1/3 Photos of Emeril's Dessert Coffee
This flavored coffee drink really hits the spot after a nice dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For each mug, pour 1 ounce coffee liqueur into saucer.
- 2Put cocoa powder on another saucer.
- 3Dip rim of old-fashioned or Irish coffee mug in coffee liqueur, then in cocoa.
- 4Add remaining coffee and almond liqueurs to mug.
- 5Fill mug with hot coffee, then top with whipped cream.
- 6Dust with additional cocoa powder and, if desired, garnish with chocolate curls.
- 7Makes 1 mug.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Dessert Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
almond flavored liqueur