Hawaiian Grilled Chicken and Pineapple
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger, dry mustard and pepper in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Pound chicken breasts to even thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- Reserving 1/4-1/2 c of sauce, pour remaining sauce over chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or ziploc bag.
- Cover or seal and marinate at least 2 to 3 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill over medium heat approximately 6 minutes per side, basting with reserved marinade. Grill until done.
- When you turn chicken, if desired, dip pineapple rings in marinade- grill the pineapple sliced turning once.
- Top chicken with pineapple and serve over rice.
- Serves 6.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!