This flavored coffee drink really hits the spot after a nice dinner.
Make and share this Emeril's Dessert Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- For each mug, pour 1 ounce coffee liqueur into saucer.
- Put cocoa powder on another saucer.
- Dip rim of old-fashioned or Irish coffee mug in coffee liqueur, then in cocoa.
- Add remaining coffee and almond liqueurs to mug.
- Fill mug with hot coffee, then top with whipped cream.
- Dust with additional cocoa powder and, if desired, garnish with chocolate curls.
- Makes 1 mug.