Recipe by Lainey6605
This flavored coffee drink really hits the spot after a nice dinner.
Top Review by KateL
This tasted sweet, the alcohol didn't taste boozy, but the large amount of alcohol kicked my butt. There was a lot of left over cocoa on the saucer, so that 1 tablespoon will take care of at least 4 cups, if not 8. The taste combination was sensational. Thanks for posting, Lainey! Made for Photo Tag.
- 1⁄4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur, such as Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond flavored liqueur, such as Amaretto
- strong brewed coffee, hot
- sweetened whipped cream, for topping
- chocolate curls (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- For each mug, pour 1 ounce coffee liqueur into saucer.
- Put cocoa powder on another saucer.
- Dip rim of old-fashioned or Irish coffee mug in coffee liqueur, then in cocoa.
- Add remaining coffee and almond liqueurs to mug.
- Fill mug with hot coffee, then top with whipped cream.
- Dust with additional cocoa powder and, if desired, garnish with chocolate curls.
- Makes 1 mug.