Prep 3 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Easy and yummy--a nice salad for a summertime dessert. Prep time includes the cool down.
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Place marshmallows and milk in top of a double boiler. Heat until marshmallows are melted. Add Jello and stir until dissolved; cool.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Mix with pineapple, then stir into marshmallow mixture.
- Fold in Cool Whip and nuts, turn into dish and chill until firm.