Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish is a Traditional favorite prepared by my Aunt Ely at Thanksgiving Dinner for her family.
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen corn, whole kernel
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄2 pint milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Mix all ingredients above and simmer for 3-5 minutes:.
- Add 3 Tbls. butter and 3 Tbls. flour, mix together and thicken in pan on stove:
- Add to corn mixture and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes. Serve and enjoy.