Cheesy Corn Dish
This is super easy, delicious and sweet corn dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except cheddar cheese.
- Place all ingredients in a greased 2 qt baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Something different to make with the good old Jiffy mix. I made this as written and just added salt and pepper. It was good, but I thought it was a little bland and really only the top was the cheesy part. I'd certainly make this again, but probably stir some cheese right into the mix itself and maybe some green onions as well. We all thought this would make a great side dish for Thanksgiving. Thanx!Reply