Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tend to find a recipe and tweek it a bit to make it mine. This one has been a hit since i started making it. And this is the only way i have gotten my 5 year old to eat more vegetables.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped medium
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb bacon, fried,chopped medium
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen peas
- 4 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Layer first six ingredients in your favorite see-through dish or bowl.
- Mix mayo, sugar and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour over to cover completely.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Refridgerate several hours before serving.