My Private Note
tiny co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour and sugar.
- 2Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs and starts to cling.
- 3Stir in sprinkles.
- 4For Christmas you might want to use 1 T green sprinkles and 1 T red sprinkles.
- 5Form mixture into a ball and knead until smooth.
- 6Roll or pat dough on an ungreased cookie sheet into an 8x5 inch rectangle.
- 7Cut into 1/2 inch squares.
- 8Separate the squares on the cookie sheet.
- 9Bake in a 325F oven for 12 minutes or until the bottoms just start to brown.
- 10Transfer to a wire racks covered with wax paper to cool.
- 11Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature for up to three days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elfin Shortbread Bites
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: