Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour and sugar.
- Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs and starts to cling.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- For Christmas you might want to use 1 T green sprinkles and 1 T red sprinkles.
- Form mixture into a ball and knead until smooth.
- Roll or pat dough on an ungreased cookie sheet into an 8x5 inch rectangle.
- Cut into 1/2 inch squares.
- Separate the squares on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 325F oven for 12 minutes or until the bottoms just start to brown.
- Transfer to a wire racks covered with wax paper to cool.
- Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature for up to three days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.