1/4 Photos of Elegant Stuffed Chicken Breast
This is an easy recipe, simple to make - wonderful for the family and elegant enough to serve for company. You can prepare it ahead, just wait to sprinkle on the crumbs until just befor popping it in the oven. Panko crumbs are best but you may sub fresh bread crumbs. You may double this recipe. You will not need to double the soy/honey glaze as there will be enough to paint the breasts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 4 ounces frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (or a bit more)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes (or less)
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 32 g Laughing Cow light swiss cheese (2 wedges)
- 4 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs or 4 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2After defrosting and squeezing the spinach add the garlic & nutmeg, mix well, set aside.
- 3In a small sauce pan mix together the Soy, honey, chili flakes and cornstarch heat to boiling. Set aside to cool.
- 4Cut a pocket in each of the chicken breasts and place a wedge of cheese in it, add 2 oz of the spinach mixture, Sprinkle with pepper. Close the breast and place the breast on a lightly oiled oven proof pan.
- 5Paint the top of the breasts with the soy/honey glaze, do not bother to paint under the breasts.
- 6Sprinkle with the Panko crumbs.
- 7Bake in 375F oven for apprx 25 minutes or until golden and breasts are cooked through.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 1463.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 37.7 g